Location : St Ives Cambridgeshire, UK
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
If you are interested in joining a growing company within Europe’s largest industry, then SF Engineering may be right for you. As one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of products and solutions for the global food industry, a career at SF is beyond what you would expect.
At SF we realise that our employees are one of the keys to our success and this has been recognised with three awards at the Huntingdonshire Business Awards. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed.
As a leader in our field, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available, including an Installations Site Leader. Reporting to the UK Production Manager, we are seeking an ambitious and experienced candidate who will add value to the UK Manufacturing team.
This role requires someone with a strong Installations background with a customer- facing and team personality. The role will be a key part of the UK Manufacturing team and will be integral to the continued growth of the business.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Responsible for ensuring Health and Safety regulations are adhered to during production
- Work in partnership with QHS to ensure all products are produced in accordance with SF Engineering Standards and finished product specification
- Responsibility for ensuring all products follow SF Engineering production process
- TIG Welding and Fabrication of stainless steel to high standards
- Lead a team Welder/Fabricators to install projects successfully and on budget
- Responsible for all SF sub-contractors whilst on site
- Ensure all SF employees and subcontractors abide by all Health and safety requirements
- Work with the Production Manager to drive down the cost of install by working out the most efficient way to install
- Drive a right first-time culture when working on customer sites
- Develop good customer relationships and understand their needs
- Proficient at TIG welding
- MIG welding an advantage
- Stainless steel fabrication for the Pharmaceutical or Food manufacturing industries desirable
- Ability to read Autocad/Solidworks drawings essential
- Strong customer facing personality
The successful applicant will be required to work on-site for customers as and when the need arises. This will require overnight stays and working away from home weekdays and weekends.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please complete the form below or alternatively you can email HR@SFEngineering.co.uk