OEM Sales Manager
Location : St Ives Cambridgeshire, UK
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Come and join one of UK & Ireland fastest growing food production line solutions specialists!
For the last 40 years, SF has been delivering advanced food production line solutions, equipment and after-sales care to the global food industry. Today we employ 120 people across two production sites and have designed, manufactured and installed food production line solutions for major blue chip food producers in 63 countries.
SF is proud to have a history of sustained growth and expansion. Our customer base extends across Australia, South Africa, the Middle East, Europe and North America and we are continuing to expand into new markets every year. We believe the key to our success can be attributed to our employees who share our passion to succeed. As part of the next stage of our development we are recruiting an OEM Sales Manager to provide technical and subject matter expertise to our existing and prospective customers, resulting in the creation of bespoke solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and tenacious technical professional. You will take prime responsibility for delivering defined business targets and developing customer accounts and accelerating revenue.
- Expand and grow SF Engineering’s presence through OEM partnerships, by identifying, scoping and delivering new revenue & profit streams for the business, specifically working on OEM opportunities. Although established within this region, there is huge potential to do more
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners, and work closely with them to achieve mutual goals
- Develop a constant pipeline of new sales lead opportunities, generating and securing new business
- Analysis of potential new customers and development of effective customer strategies
- Identification of key areas for growth and gross profit increase
- Interpret and understand customer data to help with relationship management and define and drive development of bespoke solutions for customers
- Develop technical knowledge and necessary commercial acumen by keeping informed about markets, products, industries and technical developments. Understand industry trends that impact customer buying behaviours and offer innovative solutions
- As a key team player, significantly contribute to crafting comprehensive solution designs that resolve customer business challenges
What we’re looking for:
Don’t feel you meet all the requirements below? Don’t worry! We’re still keen to hear from you. One of our company values is flexible and when it comes to considering candidates who don’t tick every box, we are open-minded. You may have other unique and relevant qualities you could bring to the role, and we offer the opportunity for training and development.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can quickly develop relationships with senior decision makers
- Proven track record in growing market share through key account management
- Strong ability and deep understanding of how to cultivate effective partnerships with OEM’s
- Deep understanding of food industry processes & customer challenges
- Able to clearly articulate the business benefits of technical solutions
- Demonstratable experience of tailoring communicating approach to meet customer needs
- Skilled in persuading and influencing others to help deliver solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Relevant info about the role:
Willingness and ability to travel to visit customers, potential clients, tradeshows and industry functions. Approx. 50% travel envisaged as part of the role