Location : St Ives Cambridgeshire, UK
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
If you are interested in joining a growing company within Europe’s largest industry, then SF Engineering may be right for you. As one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of products and solutions for the global food industry, a career at SF is beyond what you would expect.
At SF we realise that our employees are one of the keys to our success and this has been recognised with three awards at the Huntingdonshire Business Awards. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed. As a leader in our field, we are growing rapidly, and we currently have opportunities for skilled TIG Welder Fabricators to join our engineering team at St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Sheet metal work or machine operating
- TIG Welding and Fabrication of stainless steel to high standards
- Conducting quality checks to ensure products meet with customer specifications
- Operation of metal fabrication machinery
- Positive contributions to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat, and tidy
- Consistent demonstration of fabrication and assembly skills
- Proficient at TIG welding
- MIG welding an advantage
- Stainless steel fabrication for the Pharmaceutical or Food manufacturing industries desirable
- Experience operating fabrication machinery essential
- Ability to read Autocad/Solidworks drawings essential
The successful applicant may be required to work on site for customers as and when the need arises. This may require overnight stays and working away from home weekdays and weekends.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please complete the form below or alternatively you can email HR@SFEngineering.co.uk