Fishing For Profit On-Demand Webinar
Whether you own a fishing vessel or are involved with fish and seafood processing on land, you can’t afford to miss the next edition of MARELEC Live if you’re keen to maximize efficiency and profitability.
Watch the fish processing webinar when it suits you
Register online and on the 27th May, you will receive two videos detailing the latest grading and portioning systems and techniques developed by MARELEC Food Technologies.
Marelec will put their portioning & grading systems to the test, to demonstrate:
- How onboard fish grading systems can give fishermen a competitive advantage by grading the fish per weight class at sea, giving a serious time advantage at the auctions when arriving at shore.
- The systems that grade fish or seafood on land for auctions, salmon processors, aquaculture plants or in general secondary processing plants that will reduce give away and add value to get the correct price for each grade.
- MARCELEC’S expertise in designing and producing custom-made graders ensures gentle handling of the most challenging valuable yet fragile products such as live turbot, lobster and crayfish.
- How you can boost profit and add value by portioning whole fish or fillets to fixed weight portions, suitable for both retail or food service processing.
- The huge savings on labour, reduced give away and optimal yields that can be achieved with the PORTIO portion cutting machine.
Watch the preview videos
Have a question about portioning or grading?
Take a look at the following product pages : Portioning | Batching & Grading | Fish Processing Solutions
Or get in touch with our team: Ireland +353 71 9163334 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org UK +44 1487 740131 Email: email@example.com