SF awarded commendation for safety systems
We are pleased to announce that we have clearly demonstrated a positive and proactive culture of safety management within our business, resulting in a commendation on our safety systems from NISO.
The National Irish Safety Organisation (NISO) are the occupational safety authority for Ireland and Northern Ireland. They audit and check the quality of safety systems in the following areas:
- Statistics and Accident History
- Health and Safety Management
- Hazard Identification and Risk Management
- Implementation and Operation of Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Health and Safety Communication and Consultation
- Proactive Health and Safety Management
- Occupational Health and Occupational Hygiene
- Workplace Health and Wellbeing
- Health & Safety Training
- Reactive Health and Safety Management
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Work Related Vehicle Safety (including Driving for Work)
This award is a great recognition of the work achieved to date, but we appreciate this is only the beginning of our journey. Health and safety is an everyday function of our business, we pride ourselves on our safe methods of working and keeping our workplace as safe as feasibly possible. Our commitment to working safely in an environment free of incidents and injuries is promoted by our management team and is a continuing team effort as we strive towards increasing our performance in future years.